Upon receipt of the consignment (DPD Masterlink courier company, DHL, or mail), please check the presence of the courier or the state of packaging and contents of the consignment has been damaged in transport. If you suspect damage to the contents, immediately make a complaint and request a courier unsubscribe minutes of injury. Without such a protocol will not include the subsequent claim of damage that might have occurred during transmission.
1. Online shop's Classic Sp. Ltd., located on the web site at www.citroen-parts.classic.com.pl to make purchases via the Internet.
2. Prices of goods in online store Classic Sp. z oo are given in Polish zloty (when placed in the cart, we see their value with tax).
3. Prices of transport services are provided with VAT or gross
PROCEDURE FOR IMPLEMENTATION AND CONTRACTS
1. Specified by the user's e-mail address and the phone can be used to carry out requests.
2. Essential condition for their purchases are properly filled in by the Employer of the order form, provided by Classic Sp. z oo the online store.
3. In the event of circumstances preventing full or part-time implementation of a complex contract, Classic Sp. z oo reserves the right to suspend the execution of the contract - about the situation and agree to immediately notify the Purchaser.
4. Improperly completed forms will not be considered a contract.
5. Purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated on the form of contracts.
6. Customer has the right to choose in accordance with an order form.
7. Shipping costs are added to the invoice as a separate item: transportation. In certain cases, where it allows Classic Sp. Ltd., the fee for the delivery of ordered goods can be passed on to Classic Sp. z oo.
REFUNDS missed SHIPMENTS
1. If completed order back to us (not to be taken in time, reject its adoption, etc.) any other order that you make will need to confirm by telephone. Please note that we do not expect further cooperation with our customers who have not received the two packages in the history of their orders.
GUARANTEES AND COMPLAINTS
1. Goods offered in our online shop Classic Sp. z oo are covered by manufacturer's warranty or guarantee of Classic Sp. z oo and supplied with appropriate guarantee card.
2. In the case of a complaint should contact the Classic Sp. z oo to agree on how to implement the warranty.
3. The cost of packaging and product bears customer references.
4. Please secure the product to be returned has not damaged in transport.
5. Do not accept packages COD.
6. In the case of positive response to return the money by bank transfer pass. If the customer prefers to receive a postal reduction in its value of 5.00 zł (service price).
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Law on Consumer Protection and liability for damages caused by dangerous products from 1 March 2000, OJ No. 22 item 271).
2. The content of an online store is the only www.diagnostyka.classic.com.pl business information and is not a commercial offer under Art. 66 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code.
We reserve the right to receive the "status of a wholesale" in our store www.citroen-parts.classic.com.pl without giving any reason.
! Note! in connection with changes and technological progress and technical characteristics of the appearance of certain goods may differ from those in our store photos.
All pictures and descriptions appearing on the site are written by the company www.citroen-parts.classic.com.pl Classic Sp. Ltd., therefore in accordance with the Act on the Law of Copyright and Neighboring Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws No. 24 item 94. 83, sprost.: OJ 94 Nr 43 poz. 170) using copyright ideas and solutions for direct copy, distribute photographs, excerpts from the graphic, text descriptions for commercial purposes without the authorization of the author is PROHIBITED E. constitutes copyright infringement and is subject to penalty under the Criminal Code.